skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
L'espace prend la forme de mon regard
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Starting with an old question on my mind...
Tell me why it is that women invariably pull the same kind of men to them? The one that will taste them, eat them, swallow them and then spit them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What am I doing?
follow me on Twitter
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
2008
(14)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(4)
►
November
(1)
▼
September
(3)
Dark. Room.
paradox
Starting with an old question on my mind...
About Me
Floria Amelia
I like feeding myself with crackling cornflakes when I starve at midnight. I don't like leaving my bed whilst it's covered with ballycumbers though.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment