skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
L'espace prend la forme de mon regard
Friday, October 7, 2011
Changing the sheets.
I've waited until your smell faded from the sheets, you are too late, good bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What am I doing?
follow me on Twitter
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(9)
▼
2011
(6)
►
December
(2)
▼
October
(3)
It's amazing how bellycumbers always come in sexte...
Oda sıcaklığı 25 derece
Changing the sheets.
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
2008
(14)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
About Me
Floria Amelia
I like feeding myself with crackling cornflakes when I starve at midnight. I don't like leaving my bed whilst it's covered with ballycumbers though.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment